The Pro 6.1 machine is a Heat Exchange machine with a Rotary pump and the ability to plumb it in to main water supply. It's equipped with a copper and insulated boiler for energy saving and increased thermal stability.
It feature twin gauges to check both pump and boiler pressure to control the correct brewing extraction process. The mechanical grade pressurestat completes the technical advanced main characteristics of this model.
- Stainless steel shiny body (AISI 304)
- Chromed brass groups with valves infusion chamber
- Copper boiler capacity : 1.8 lt
- Rotary pump with external pressure adjustment
- Water supply 2.9 litre fresh water reservoir or alternatively turning the control switch for direct water connection.
- Water level controlled by a sensor
- Electronic automatic water level
- Electronic control of the boiler water level
- Anti – vacuum valve.
- Steam wand anti sunburn
- Hot water outlet anti burn
- Manometer for the boiler pressure control.
- Gauge for pump pressure control.
- Pressure switch commercial SIRAI
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Width / depth / height 300 x 430 x 410 (mm)
- Power feeding 220-240 Volt 50Hz - 120 Volt 60Hz
- Potenza assorbita 1520 W
Stainless steel body - AISI 304
Press forged chromed brass groups with valves infusion chamber
Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchanger
Boiler Capacity : 1.8L
Electro professional rotary pump (not vibration type pump) with external pressure adjustment
Electronic control reservoir water level
Electronic automatic water level
Electronic control of the boiler water level
Anti – vacuum valve
Steam wand anti burn
Hot water outlet anti burn
Manometer for the boiler pressure control
Gauge for pump pressure control
Pressure switch commercial SIRAI
Manual reset safety thermostat
Width x depth x height (mm); 300 x 430 x 410
Power 220-240 Volt 50Hz - 120 Volt 60Hz